Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2021

Sentence Starter!

                           Sentence Starters


This is one of my sentence starter - quick writes from this week.


The rain was pouring down. So I turned my face to a frown. I was supposed to go to a friends house and my Mum wouldn't drive me so I gave the rain the crown.  Then I looked up places around the town. There was nothing fun to do around the town so I put my head to the ground.  My sister came in covered in brown so I decided to back down on asking for a friend.  I decided to make a poem full of nouns that turned my frown upside down.  My mum came in with a matching gown but turns out mine was just a dressing gown.  Then dad came in to say the car had broken down and showed us a picture of a red or brown car and took us to the country town.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Millie your blog is great! I hope you found something to do. maybe next time you could tell us thats it is a poem

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about