Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2020

pic n mix card

pic n mix cards 



 

 "11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99,110 " I was winning the game. In math time room one plays pic n mix cards.

Why we do it,  let me tell you why. We play play pick n mix cards to get better at our times tables. I practice at home every night or afternoon ( if I are free.) The person I play with is Eleanor my little sister. She is great at playing she is a year three and I am a year four. I try my best but somehow she mostly wins.The sets of times tables we [play are the 11s, 9s,7s and 6s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about