Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Action Day

Action Day


It was the 2nd of June when I was late to action day which I was not pleased about.  When I arrived at school for action day, everyone was doing different  stuff. I had no idea what to do because just as I said I was late. I did not think I would miss out on so much action but the people at the beach arrived and I said 'I was late' I joined the beach group and counted the rubbish that the group I chose to join had collected. They got so much rubbish!!!  When we got in from morning tea the teacher said most of us left there mess and disqualified some teams from the competition. Oh did I forget to tell you it was a competition. It was, and the winner got a japanese prize.  I could not win the prize if my team won because I did not collect the rubbish, but I had hoped that the rest of my team would win it instead. 


We started to cleanup our messes. When we were finished ,we went outside to play games and have a game of touch rugby.  A few girls and I played some tag ,our own game of touch rugby and then until lunch we talked about what type of school we want to go to after Wainui Beach. At lunch I had hockey practice. It was good because it seemed so fast.


After lunch we listened to our shared book. After a few chapters of shared book the teacher explained about take 3 for the sea posters that we would do.  We were let off to get started and my one looks amazing. (It only has a background.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about