Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2021

Writing workshop

Writing Workshop


Today, just like any Tuesday, I had a writing workshop.  Whenever I go to a writing workshop I alway think I will learn something,but I never do.  When I leave a writing workshop I think that I will learn something next time, but I never do.  Today we were learning about using different sentence structures for effect. By looking at other peoples faces,I could tell some of them knew that it is putting in commas and finding things that make the sentence a compound sentence. It is also finding a way to make a long sentence to a simple sentence that makes sense,we learned that  some sentences can only be made to a shorter sentence that make sense if you  use  different places in the sentence put together. 


The teacher explained what it was and gave as a worksheet.  The worksheet was titled, 'Your turn'.  I could tell that we were going to find the commas and that stuff by ourselves on this worksheet.  Before the teacher said go I started to work as fast as I could.  I was done before so many people because I didn't listen to the teachers talk about each question.  Again,I left the writing workshop thinking I will learn something next time, so I have just got to wait and see.  


Even though I always know what to do every single time that I come down,it is sort of fun. Bye, thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about